If you or someone you know is interested in learning more about Sacred Heart education at the Academy, join us for a Talk and Tour on December 6 or January 3. We’d be happy to welcome you to this mini-version of our Open House program. RSVP to Admissions Director Lisa Tebbe, or call 636-946-6127, ext. 1620.
Anticipation is building for our upcoming Silver Tea performances! The children are preparing a very special holiday gift for their loved ones. Dates and times of this year’s performances are:
Friday, December 9 at 7:30 p.m. for Middle School Classes 5–8
- Rauch Memorial doors open at 6:30 p.m. ― Children should arrive by 7:10 p.m.
- Grandparents may attend the Middle School Dress Rehearsal on Thursday, December 8 at 1:30 p.m.
Saturday, December 10 at 2 p.m. for Lower School Classes P–4
- Rauch Memorial doors open at 1 p.m. ― Children should arrive by 1:40 p.m.
- Grandparents may attend the Lower School Dress Rehearsal on Friday, December 9 at 9 a.m.
PRE-PRIMARY FAMILIES will celebrate their Silver Tea in Cribbin Hall on Monday, December 12 at 10 a.m. Grandparents are most welcome.
PLEASE HELP US make the Silver Teas joyful celebrations for our children and their guests.
- Upon arrival, adults should take their seats in Rauch Memorial and all children should proceed, unescorted, to their assigned classrooms.
- If it is necessary to bring very young children to the performances, please consider the enjoyment of those around you.
- While parents enjoy refreshments in the White Center following the performance, P–7 students will enjoy cookies in classrooms, where they will remain until called for by their parents. Recognizing their position in the school, we invite Eighth Class students to attend the tea with their parents.
Fourth Class students recently demonstrated a selfless, giving Christmas spirit by volunteering at Santa’s Helper’s. As a class they wrapped presents, stuffed stockings, decorated boxes and made candy bags—just to name a few. Ms. Rita and her helpers genuinely appreciated the assistance from our Fourth Class friends! This is an annual service project undertaken by the Fourth Class.
no images were found