Now in its fifth year, our annual Alumni Giving Challenge is changing things up in three big ways!
- Expanding the appeal to Alumni AND Family
- Adding more giving options
- Securing TWO challenge gifts!
ALUMNI AND FAMILY – The more, the merrier! As alumni, we ask you to GIVE to this year’s March for the Heart Alumni & Family Giving Challenge. Next, we encourage you to personally ASK at least three people from your family, alums you know, and friends to participate. And finally, SHARE our March for the Heart communications and social media posts during this two-week appeal.
GIVING CHOICES – Choices, choices, choices! You asked for it and we are happy to give you three donation choices this year.
- Annual Fund – The Annual Fund is the foundation of giving for the Academy and provides unrestricted funds to support the operating budget which gives the school the most flexibility. The Annual Fund is used for textbooks to technology to teacher classroom needs…helping us to advance our mission of educating and inspiring the heart and mind of each child.
- Jane Cannon Legacy of Love and Learning Endowed Scholarship – Through a generous initial gift from her estate, a scholarship has been established in Jane Cannon’s memory with a plan to create a $200,000 Endowment in perpetuity. Jane’s three daughters have also funded the first two years of awards for this scholarship. Join with others to honor the legacy of our beloved Jane Cannon! For more information about this new scholarship, click here.
- Repairs/Maintenance to the Primary and Science Wings – The Primary Wing and Science Wing are in need of some major repairs and maintenance. We need your assistance to make this happen. Just as those before us who helped fund repairs and improvements to the beautiful Academy campus that we know today, please consider paying it forward by giving to this important cause.
We are so excited to announce that we reached our $25,000 original goal, which doubled thanks to our generous $25,000 anonymous challenge gift alumni donors! Thank you so much for making this happen!
We have more exciting news! We have another $10,000 challenge gift opportunity from an anonymous alumni and their family! That’s the potential of another $10,000 in free money if we, as a community, can raise an additional $10,000 by this Friday, March 31 at midnight! Each dollar donated over our original goal that comes from new donors to this year’s appeal will be matched dollar for dollar up to $10,000!
Help us reach our NEW stretch goal of $35,000 before challenge gifts! Currently we are at $26,904 (77% to our NEW goal)! Thank you, let’s keep MARCHing!
We are off to a great start, but we need another $8,096 to make this goal a reality! We also have a goal of 175 donors for this appeal. We are currently at 97 and have 78 more to go! With your help, we can make this happen!
There are several ways to give:
- With our online donation form (Venmo, PayPal, and Credit Cards accepted)!
- By check (payable to Academy of the Sacred Heart; mail to 619 N. Second Street, St. Charles, MO 63301)
- With credit card by phone: (636) 946-5632
- Make your donation even more impactful by submitting a matching gift request to your employer.
My experience at the Academy of the Sacred Heart from, “1st Primary to 4th Academic” helped me become the person God was calling me to be. It was because of all that I received at the Academy that I followed my vocation to become a Religious of the Sacred Heart.― Margot White, RSCJ ’59
My Academy of the Sacred Heart experience prepared me well for my college education and beyond. It allowed me to grow spiritually, personally and academically. My Sacred Heart friends are like a family to me, and I am forever grateful for the entire ASH community.― Jillian Alexander ’18
Thanks to the Class of 1969 – with highest participation for 2022! We are grateful for our alumni participation!
|Current total: $26,904||New Stretch Goal (by 3/31): $35,000|
Thank you to our donors!
All Faculty & Staff
Jack ’80 and Sandy Ahlheim
Jillian Alexander ’18
Melissa (McGraugh ’73) Barnason
Judie (Jakle ’75) and Jim Beatty
Diane (Carroll ’76) and Mike Boerding
Mary Kay Brady ’63
Carrie Brooks ’08
Mary Beth (Baronovic ’77) and Ray Bulte
Ann (Carroll ’78) and Jim Butler
Danielle Cabezas-Velasquez ’04
Carol Cannon ’77
Anne Carey (’72 8th)
Erin Cannon Chave ’85
Russ ’83 and Julie Clever
Cathy Crofton ’65
Lisa (Schneider ’73) Delicath
Mary (Berglund ’72 9th) and Ed Dickinson
Bill and Kelly Dulle
Charla (Niccoli ’75) and Dan Dziedzic
Rose Dziedzic (’04)
Mariah Echele ’78
Karen (Ohlms ’67) and Dale Emge
Barbara (Beste ’65) Esstman
Conchy Fajardo-Hopkins ’69
Rosemany (Artman ’72 8th) and Bob Fasl
Frank and Jami Gattuso
Matilda Glascock ’15
Stephen and Michelle Grojean
Meghan Grojean ’09
Bridget Grojean ’12
Laura (Mullen ’76) and Ed Haroian
Michelle (Romo ’72 8th) and Steve Hieger
Stephanie Hoff ’85
Aggie Hoormann, RSCJ ‘57
Kathleen (Burkemper ’57) Hopper
Mary Kay (Malinee ’72 8th) Horan
Tim and Robynn Horner
Cindy and Larry Johnson
Anne (Young ’67) Lewis
John Linsenmeyer ’85
Andrew Linsenmeyer ’96
Barb Luczkowski ’72 12th
Evelyn (Pena ’80) Magliari
Bonnie (Mullen ’67) and Michael McCarty
Kelly McInnis ’95
Jeanne (Buerges ’72 8th) Middleton
Margaret Munch, RSCJ
Nancy (Kister ’62) and Richard Ochs
Jeanne (Burke ’69) O’Fallon
Brenda (Guthrie ’72 10th) and Doug Peterson
Denise (Heitmann ’72 12th) and Jimmy Pool
Neale (Keirle ’77) and Don Rebman
Berkeley Rebman ’17
Edgardo and Linda Sanchez
Alexandra Sanchez ’06
Scarlett Sanchez ’11
Michelle (Thro ’76) and Joe Schrick
Nancy (Zak ’71) and Mark Schwartz
Julie (Schieszer ’61) Siderfin
Kimberly (Barks ’88) and Dale Staten
Suzanne Steinmetz ’89
Callum Stewart ’16
Clair Stewart ’19
Joelene (Weber ’78) and Kevin Swearingen
Lisa Tebbe ’80 and John Powell
Ann (Johannesman ’72 8th) and Kevin Tollefson
Julie (Tierney ’85) and Joe Vetter ’85
Mike and Rose Ann Weeks
Rose (Thro ’73) Wells
Carolyn (Burkemper ’60) Westermann
Margot White, RSCJ ’59
Annual Fund Giving Levels:
Academy Circle $10,000+
Sugar Creek Circle $5,000 – $9,999
Florissant Circle $2,500 – $4,999
Duquette Circle $1,818 – $2,499
New Orleans $1,000 -$1,817
Paris $500 – $999
Sainte Marie $250 – $499
Grenoble $100 – $249
Friends up to $99
Thank you so much for your support of March for the HEART, our first Alumni Annual Fund Challenge! March for the HEART is now closed. Gifts to the Annual Fund are still gratefully received, however they will not count toward class participation for this specific contest. To give, please click here.