Why a career at the Academy?
The Academy of the Sacred Heart, a member of the Network of Sacred Heart Schools, is a Catholic, independent coeducational school for children ages 3 through Grade 8 located in historic Saint Charles, MO. Drawing from the strength of the Goals and Criteria of Sacred Heart Education, the Academy endeavors to educate and inspire the heart and mind of each child to become a courageous and confident leader who knows and loves God, and who reveals that love by serving others.
Some of the Academy’s benefits:
- United Health Care Choice Plus (Standard Plan)
- United Health Care Choice Plus (Premier Plan)
- Annual eye exam included
- Delta Dental of Missouri
- Life/AD&D/Long Term Disability
- $50,000 life insurance policy
- $50,000 AD&D policy
- Long term disability coverage
- Tuition Remission
- Continuing Education
- Employer contribution – 5% of W-2 earnings (no employee contribution required)
- Auto contributions available
- Annual retirement education meetings
- Personal/Sick/Vacation days
- Dependent on faculty/staff position and varies based on number of years of service
Academy of the Sacred Heart provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to their age, color, disability status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion, sex, veteran status, or any other class protected by state or federal law. As a Catholic school in the Sacred Heart tradition, Academy of the Sacred Heart reserves the right to use religion as a hiring criterion for selected positions, as permitted by law. Employment offers are contingent on the satisfactory outcome of a standard background screening.
None at this time