Every mother at the Academy is a member of the Mothers’ Club. Responsibilities of the Mothers’ Club include:
- organizing fundraising special events (including the Gently Worn Uniform Sales),
- helping with hospitality events,
- and contributing to the building of community among ASH moms
The Academy is very grateful for the support of the Mothers’ Club! Funds raised through special events are donated to the Sister Anna Mae Marheineke Student Enrichment Fund, funds in support of Country Fair, and funds in support of Chemin de Fer. They also provided dinner for teachers during parent/teacher conferences and treats for faculty and staff. We appreciate their generosity and dedication to the school!
Mothers’ Club officers for the 2022-2023 year are:
- Nicole Gattas, President
- Michelle Valle, Treasurer
- Jessica Wynn
- Amanda Willson
- Samantha Wolf
2022-2023 community-building events include:
- Cheers to a New Year – Please join us! Friday, August 26 from 6-9. A short prayer service in the Shrine followed by happy hour with hors d’oevres on the terrace.
- Rosary in the Shrine – The first Thursday of the month starting September 1, and each Thursday during Lent when there is school. 8:15 to 8:45. Please bring your kiddos, even little ones!
- 9/1, 10/6, 11/3, 12/1, 1/5, 2/2, 2/23, 3/2, 3/9, 3/23, 3/30, 5/4
- Sweets with Santa – Saturday, December 10. Bring the family for sweets, games, and a photo with Santa!
2022-2023 service to the Academy events include:
- Gently Worn Uniform Sale – one in fall 2022, spring and summer 2023. Specific dates TBD.
- Teacher support – Food or goodies provided on various development or conference days. Specific dates TBD.
- 8th Class Mother’s Luncheon Support – March 24. Serving lunch during this event to our most experienced Mamas.
- Christmas Basket mass—December 16. Donate raised funds to the Sister Anna Mae Marheineke Student Enrichment Fund