Every school parent is a member of the Parent Coordinating Council, the Academy’s parent organization. General PCC meetings are held twice each year, featuring guest speakers, school announcements and report card distribution.
GENERAL PCC MEETINGS will be held:
- November 7, 2017
- March 6, 2018
The PCC Board is an advisory group to the Head of School and the Administration. It consists of one mother representative and one father representative for the boys and one mother representative and one father representative for the girls at each grade level (four parents per grade).
PCC Board members:
- provide services and hospitality for annual PCC events
- act in an advisory capacity to the Head of School and Administration
- attend periodic PCC Board meetings throughout the year
- serve as an organ of communication between parents and the school
- act as a contact person for parents in his/her respective class and should be prepared to answer questions regarding parental involvement as it relates to the school
- support annual fundraising events, including Annual Giving, Country Fair, Trivia Night and Chemin de Fer
- attend four PCC Board meetings during the school year