Anticipation is building for our Silver Tea performances! The children are preparing a very special holiday gift for their loved ones.
Dates and times of this year’s performances are:
Friday, December 14 at 7:30 p.m. for Middle School Classes 5–8
- Rauch Memorial Gymnasium doors open at 6:30 p.m. ― Children should arrive by 7:10 p.m. Grandparents are welcome!
Saturday, December 15 at 2:00 p.m. for Lower School Classes P-4
- Rauch Memorial Gymnasium doors open at 1:00 p.m. ― Children should arrive by 1:40 p.m. Grandparents are welcome!
- Information about child care during the Lower School performance will be forthcoming.
PRE-PRIMARY and LITTLE ACORNS FAMILIES will celebrate their Silver Tea in Cribbin Hall on Thursday, December 13 at 10 a.m. Grandparents are welcome!
PURCHASE A SILVER TEA VIDEO! A professional videographer will record both Lower School and Middle School performances. Videos can be ordered using the links below:
PLEASE HELP US make the Silver Teas joyful celebrations for our children and their guests by responding to the following requests:
- Upon arrival, adults should take their seats in Rauch Memorial and all children should proceed, unescorted, to their assigned classrooms.
- If it is necessary to bring very young children to the performances, please consider the enjoyment of those around you.
- While parents enjoy refreshments in the White Center following the performance, P–7 students will enjoy cookies in classrooms, where they will remain until called for by their parents. Recognizing their position in the school, we invite Eighth Class students to attend the tea with their parents.