The Academy of the Sacred Heart is excited to announce a unique opportunity for full-time employees (2 years or more) at the St. Louis County Department of Transportation. Eligible employees are invited to take advantage of free tuition for your child or grandchild at the Academy of the Sacred Heart in St. Charles, MO.
Through the generosity of the Dick, Betty, and Rick Daykin Scholarship Fund, students are qualified to receive a renewable grant covering FULL tuition while enrolled at the Academy of the Sacred Heart.
Eligible students who meet the academic requirements are encouraged to apply immediately. Preference will be given to students entering fourth through seventh grade.
The Academy’s curriculum includes:
- Rigorous STEM Emphasis at Every Grade Level:
- Smart Bikes, PK
- iPad Program, PK–2
- 1:1 Laptop Program, 3–8
- Computer Coding, K–8
- 3-D Design Printer & CAD (Computer Aided Design) Applications, 5–8
- Programable Drones, 5–8
- Robotics & Engineering, 5–8
- 3 Designated Science Labs, K–8
- Dedicated Computer Lab
- Designated Technology and Science Teachers, K–8
- 2 Learning Labs, 1–4
- Video Studio with Green Screen, 7- 8
- International Language, PK–8
- Daily Physical Education, PK–8
- Character Education, PK–8
- Designated Physical Education, Art and Music Teachers, K–8
- Single Gender Classes, 6–8
- Course Electives Offered Spring Trimester, 5–8
- Numerous Leadership & Service Opportunities at all Grades
- Co-Curricular Opportunities Offered:
- Athletics, Art, Choir, Chess, Cooking, Drama, Robotics, Violin, Yoga
- Graduates Enroll in Honors & Advanced Placement Courses in High School
As a member of the Network of Sacred Heart Schools, the Academy of the Sacred Heart also offers opportunities for summer programs, exchange programs, farm-based programs and learning experiences that draw from the strength of 25 member schools across the U.S. and Canada.
For information about this incredible opportunity or to schedule a tour, fill out the form below or call (636) 946-6127.